Let me start off by saying that there were a ton of problems with this bra that theoretically should make this close to unwearable for me.
- The center gore is too high for me. As you go further up my breasts, they get closer together. This means that the top of the center gore sits on my breast tissue
- The band is too tight for me
- The cup is slightly too small for me. My largish areola’s peak out of the top. It’s like quad boob, only it’s not really because if it were breast tissue it wouldn’t cut in. It only cuts in due to my pointy nipples.
- The underwires are too short on the side and are easily distorted
- The gore pushes away from the top of my chest when I lean over or bring my arms too far forward
- The straps are too wide set for my narrow front.
Despite all this, I’m somehow convinced that this bra was made with me in mind. The wires are really nice and wide. If they were taller, I would actually for once have a bra that’s wide enough to contain all my side breast tissue.
Another thing is that I’ve never worn anything so minimizing in my life (or really any minimizer at all). I find that I quite like the feeling of being hugged by my bra. Everything feels so secure. The only thing that even comes close to this level of security is my brand new Panache Sport in 28H.
I really like the way my breasts are shaped above the cup. I usually find that there’s nothing much going on above the cup when I wear a bra. The uplift is magnificent though. It’s the very definition of lift and contour.
I don’t really like the color or pattern. It’s too gaudy for me, but thankfully it doesn’t show too badly under shirts.
So in conclusion. I really like the bra despite all the warning signs against it. I find it comfortable. I really look forward to trying a Bravissimo half cup in a better size (I’m thinking 30HH is probably what I’m looking for in their offerings).
Link to pictures of this bra (I had it transferred from another bratabase user) so all of the pictures are of the exact bra: http://www.bratabase.com/browse/bravissimo/parisian-plume-sb13/28HH/pictures/