So everyone else in the bra blogging community seems to be making their wishlists. What do I want?
1) Masquerade Delphi in this season’s colorway:
I’m guessing I would be 30GG in this, but I’m not sure, since Masquerade is way out of my price range at $60 on figleaves.
2) Panache Andorra in either:
Because I need something that matches my skin tone. It’s pretty, it gives a nice shape, it’s flexible.
Or I would like it in this beautiful mint green colorway:
3) Bravissimo Boudoir Beau bra in the beautiful black red:
4) Masquerade Maia because it looks like one of those pools where the rock is a beautiful turquoise and HOLY CRAP look at the shape!
5) Masquerade Rosetti
You noticing a pattern here yet. I’ve been positively lusting after everything and anything Masquerade, it’s getting a little bit weird at this point. But I have yet to find anyone who doesn’t fall in lust immediately with the Rosetti:
6) Ewa Michalak PL Czarnt Kropek
I was really upset when I learned they ran out of my size in this forever. A girl can dream:
7) Comexim Magic Blue
Isn’t it pretty?
8) Curvy Kate Desire in Seafoam
This is coming for the Spring/Summer 2013, but I want it now! I need a plunge so badly, it looks so soft and it really fits the bill for pretty, and comfortable looking bra:
9) Panache Sports Bra in Black
Let’s get real, sports bras are necessary, yet I manage to convince myself out of buying them every time I get the chance:
10) Panache Harmony in Red
I’m sure you’re probably puzzled by this, but it looks comfortable, and I get tired of sheer sometimes. Regular fabric would be a nice change: